Re: bowsaw?

  • windsingersmoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
      That's what I think of when I think of a bow saw
      but here in Meridies/deep South, such saws were commonly known as
      a 'buck' saw. I have several, including a modern/new, small,
      English-made one, (and an 18th Century frame saw).
      Shara
      (I think the actual 'bow' looking saw is simply the earliest form
      that was used, I know I have at least one example of one, with
      a 'bow' in my tool files here, somewhere)