Fwd: [BaronyFenix] Resources acquired

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      pass this info around....

      great sources, even if it's not woodworking..

      =====

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • julian wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
        Great posting, especially those books relevant to those 3 of our Companions who are re-creating the almost lost Art of Falconry in this little Island of ours.
        I shall be passing on those references to our Companions thus involved.

        Thank you, Baron Conal

        --- liam oshea <loshea@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > Markham, Gervase  The art of archerie   (as
        > published in 1634)
        > Leonard Mascall      A booke of fishing with a hooke
        > and line  (as published
        > in 1590)
        > Leonard Mascall      A book on engines and traps to
        > take Polcats,buzardes,
        > rattes..(as published in 1590)
        > W.G. Faulkener      Hawking, Hunting, Fowling, and
        > Fishing  4 separate
        > treatises (as published in 1596)
        > Barker,Thomas           Barker's Delight (as
        > published in 1659)
        > Cockaine, Sir Thomas, Knight     A Short Treatise on
        > Hunting  (as published
        > in 1591)
        > Unknown                      The Arte of Angling
        > (1577
        > Walton, Izaak                The compleat angler
        > Venables, Colonel Robert    The experienced angler

        =====

        Yours in service,
        Julian Wilson,
        [aka. Messire Matthew Baker/Matthieu Besquer, Governor & Castellan of Jersey, 1486-1497: - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"]
        late-medieval Re-enactor; & Historian and Master Artisan to
        "The Companie of the Duke's Leopards",
        in "olde" Jersey