Re: [MedievalSawdust] small metal-bound wooden coffers

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
      Tim Bray <tbray@...> wrote:
      Julian,

      We make coffers and chests in various sizes and styles.  Attached is a
      photo of one, not yet on our Web site, that might be of interest.  It's
      about 16 inches long and 12 inches tall.   This one is in walnut, for
      US$195. I think the oak one on the Website, with fleur-de-lys hinges, might
      still be in stock, but I'll have to check to be sure.

      I also have one or two boarded chests in QSWO in stock, for US$150.  18
      inches tall and 24 inches long.

      Also, I have made clamped-front chests in various sizes, from 6 inches tall
      to 105-pound monsters.  None in stock though, and it will be months before
      I can get around to making any.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray

      Dear Albion Works,
      I'd like to order a BLUE livery collar from you as illustrated on your website, with the Motto "SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM"
      However, no matter what I do, my browser keeps showing the "no such connection" page.
      Please e-mail me your current e-addy, along with the estimated cost of the Collar, and shipping to the island of Jersey, UK.

      I'm now thinking about your coffers, the tabletop sized ones, and trying to decide which design would be appropriate.

      Yours in service,
      Julian Wilson,
      late-medieval Re-enactor.
      Historian and Master Artisan to