RE: [MedievalSawdust] power tool strength

  • Logan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004

      i own two and like them both on occasion.  also have an original screw gun, the thing that is shaped like a gun with a  big handle that turns the drive shank.

      regards

      logan

      www.ebonwoulfe.com

      Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.