14th Century Chest Plans

  • Andrew Lowry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Greetings,

      Can anyone point me in the directions for plans of a nice simple
      14th century English style chest. A size practical to hold some
      clothes but not too large or heavy for one adult to carry.

      I need to replace a friend's chest and I find the plans I have seen
      are too early or too late.

      Regards,

      Richard
      another novice woodworker who has access to a good shop and an even
      better teacher