Re: [MedievalSawdust] Need help with tool gloat

  • Craig Robert Pierpont
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      It's a # 5 and currently on sale at Wal-mart for $5.99.
      Craig Robert

      Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:00:59 -0800 (PST)
      From: Joseph Hayes
      Subject: Need help with tool gloat

      I bought a like-new E.C. Emmerich (ECE) wooden block plane at a local
      "antique" store. It has a beech body with a lignum vitae sole (2" x
      5-7/8") and a 1-1/2" iron secured with a wooden wedge.

      I can't find this model online, so I'm assuming it's out of production.
      Can anyone tell me the model number, dates of manufacture, an list
      price?

      BTW, I got it for $15.

      Ulrich