RE: [MedievalSawdust] Sprang and Tablet Looms

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004

      Actually, these are from Volume 2 of the Osebergfundet published in 1927.  Only 655 copies were ever made.  There are four volumes 1, 2, 3, and 5, volume 4 (textiles) was never published.

      YIS Jill Blackhorse

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
        Hey Magnus
        I have the entire Oseberg Fundet collection if you ever need anything from it
        Btw they aren't out of copywrite
        a friend of mine has been working with the owners of said copywrite to get permission to release them in English
        its a slow process

        Halvgrimr