Re: [medievalsawdust] Roy Underhill

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , May 22 3:51 AM
      Nice, sounds like fun.

      Hey Conal, are you going to be at Kingdom A&S?

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm

      Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
      ...Take time to dance in the rain...

      Message 2 of 10 , May 22 6:25 AM
        ROY!...  awww, cool.   He was down in St.Louis a while back.  Didn't get to see him there either, darn.  ;-)   Some people have all the luck...

        Message 3 of 10 , May 22 2:38 PM
          Yes,
          I'm bringing the loom...

          Conal

          --- Dan Baker <Capten_Rhys@...> wrote:
          > Nice, sounds like fun.
          >
          > Hey Conal, are you going to be at Kingdom A&S?
          >

          > >Hi all,
          > > We've been kinda quiet lately...
          > >
          > >I've been working on some ideas for
          > >a combat crossbow, and thinking about
          > >this year's campbed ( four poster style )
          > >
          > > Sunday Christophe and I got to meet
          > >Roy Underhill at the Heritage Village
          > >at Sharon Woods Park near Cincy. He is
          > >a really nice guy. Got him to sign one
          > >of his books for me. ( and a picture
          > >with me squinting into the sun )
          > >
          > > They are looking for someone to head
          > >up the project for the building of a
          > >blacksmith's shop. Wow, I wish I had
          > >a little experience in timberframing
          > >and a bit more free time. I've put my
          > >name on the list of those to call once
          > >they start building it though....
          > >

          > > Conal

          > >LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
          > >http://launch.yahoo.com
          > ><< underhill9.jpg >>
          >

          > --
          > YIS,
          >
          > Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
          > Privateer to the Midrealm
          >
          > Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
          > ...Take time to dance in the rain...

          LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
          http://launch.yahoo.com
        • Scott Lane
          Message 4 of 10 , May 22 3:45 PM
              Sunday Christophe and I got to meet
            Roy Underhill at the Heritage Village
            at Sharon Woods Park near Cincy. He is
            a really nice guy. Got him to sign one
            of his books for me. ( and a picture
            with me squinting into the sun )

                     Hmmm, Chrisophe was supposed to let me know when he was going to be in town...

            Aodhfin
          • Dan Baker
            Message 5 of 10 , May 23 4:18 AM
              Very cool, I look forward to seeing it. It's only a 9 hour drive for me,
              thought we would just day-trip it.......