RE: [MedievalSawdust] with a heavy heart

  • david mcneal
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2004
      Thank you very much. I know many feel the same way.
      Lief
      Bill McNutt <mcnutt@...> wrote:
      I make no pretense to having known Duff well, or in being "tight" with
      him in any way, but he taught me blacksmithing at Lilies, and I saw him
      once a year.  He was a man of light heart, easily moved to laughter, and
      always willing to lend a hand to hard, messy work, with no thought of
      gain or merit.

      I'm going to really, really miss him next Lilies.

      Master William McNaughton, CL
      http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood