projects

  • roadkyl@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004

      Projects in work, Lets see, Large treb,  and two small trebs for demo's, a chest for my cooler. A couple of book chests for the shire library (lets try to get away from the plastic milk crate shall we). Three chairs two simple one a carving nightmare.  A chain mail shirt,  chain and plate shirt,  then repair my brigidine armour, a sword sheath

      we are currently reworking my demo display (it currently takes 14 feet of tablespace and floor space.  At the last demo we had kids three deep asking questions from different parts of the display and did'nt get to sit down for almost six hours.  So we are trying to make boards that will display more info in a more logical manor and probably simplifying.  90 % of the questions were on chainmail and seige weapons.  the rest were evenly devided between caligraphy and illumination, leatherwork, horn work, weaving, blacksmithing, metal casting and woodwork other than seige weapons.

      Paul Russell