Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: just finished

  • Haraldr Bassi (yahoogroups)
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2004
      You can also 'buff' with brown paper bags between coats. It's about
      equivalent to triple or quad 0 steel wool or circa 400-600 grit, but lots
      cheaper.

      Haraldr

      --
      Dave Calafrancesco

      ... They got the library at Alexandria, they aren't getting mine!

      --
      Haraldr Bassi, Frosted Hills, East
      yahoo at drakkar org