Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: just finished

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2004
      > Oooh, excellent! I have a number of soft pine
      > mundane pieces which I
      > have put off sealing, as I thought I'd have to sand
      > the entire piece
      > after each coat.
      >
      > Must have been thinking of some kind of
      > old-fashioned poly :-)
      >
      > Thank you so much! Gillian

      Here is their webpage!

      http://www.generalfinishes.com

      =====

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Haraldr Bassi (yahoogroups)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2004
        You can also 'buff' with brown paper bags between coats. It's about
        equivalent to triple or quad 0 steel wool or circa 400-600 grit, but lots
        cheaper.

        Haraldr

        --
        Dave Calafrancesco

        ... They got the library at Alexandria, they aren't getting mine!

        --
        Haraldr Bassi, Frosted Hills, East
        yahoo at drakkar org