period hinges

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
      I don't know if this place is still in business but they made museum quality period hardware for very reasonable prices. They make all of the restoration hardware for the Winterthur (sp?) museum in Wilmington, DE. The company is called D.C. Mitchell. The last phone number I had for them is (302) 998-1181. They not only do beautiful cast bronze but also hand forged iron as well.

      Brian Broadaxe
    • Susy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        a quick google just turned this up, but I couldn't find a web link.

        D.C. Mitchell
        8E Hadco Road
        Wilmington, DE 19804
        tel: 302-998-1181
        Hand forged iron and cast-brass hardware.
        Scaighagh

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
          Whoops... here it is
          D.C. Mitchell
          Wilmington, DE
          302-998-1181; Fax: 302-994-0178
          http://www.dcmitchell.org

          Scaighagh
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
            It always makes me nervous when they won't list their prices online. It
            usually means they know their prices will scare off 99% of potential
            customers.

            Kean

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
              Sometimes it just means that they don't have a geek on staff, and aren't
              willing to outsource one.

              Master Will
              http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood

              It always makes me nervous when they won't list their prices online. It
              usually means they know their prices will scare off 99% of potential
              customers.

              Kean

              On 3 Nov 2004 at 7:58, Susy wrote:

              > Whoops... here it is