Re: [MedievalSawdust] grumble grumble and?

  • Dragano Abbruciati
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
      Mary Rose chest - subtype 2.2.  I would not like Lord Will to ahev me drawn and quartered at KAS

      Various display/carrying chests for merchanting.   I'm working from the inside out.  I start with the product, design a display to keep from loading and unloding boxes, and then design a medieval chest around that.  So far, three designed - one prototype built.

      Medieval pull cart.  Designed to carry the aforementioned display/carrying chests.  Dimensions arrived at so that the cart will stand up in the back of a 4x8 enclosed trailer without having to remove the big wheels.  Very primative drawing so far.

      Oh - and I made some walking sticks at Gatalop XXI over the weekend.

      Dragano

      Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:

      What is everyone else working on?