RE: [MedievalSawdust] Going to court...

  • Wolfram Troeder
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2004
      Please,
      could we discuss "Medieval Sawdust" instead of recliners or ice cream. I
      firmly believe that for people who appreciate those there are a couple of
      better fitting groups.

      Furthermore please be assured, that if you would show up in one of my courts
      with equipment like that either you or me would leave court.

      And I do not eat ice cream in garb.

      Thanks for your time
      Tassilo

      --
      +++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
      Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl