Re: [MedievalSawdust] Firewood

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
      Farm gates are made from green oak and as long as you do not have to get it
      smooth it works like dry poplar. I just got through making a simple blocks
      out of 50 year old 2x4s from and old corn crib broke one 1/4 router bit. The
      stuff has to be drilled to put in tempered spikes. The old nails never did
      come out. If I can find some clear stuff I will make a malet(sp) or two.

      James Cunningham