Re: [MedievalSawdust] Books on Medieval Furniture

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 7, 2004
      Not sure about that one but I reciently picked up 'English Furniture, From
      the Middle ages to Modern Times, by Margaret Macdonald'

      it's interesting, very general with a few very interesting pictures, most of
      which I've seen in other books. She assumes that since only very fancy
      furniture servived that poor people didn't have any furniture they just sat
      and slept on the floor.

      Mark/ Cered