course and instructor

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Our Shire (Harrows Cross) has a tradition of holding Ithra's (courses) that are themed. We are looking at doing a hard arts (woodworking, metal working etc) one next fall (2005) or sometime 2006. If any one on the east coast is interested and able to travel to Alberta Canada let me know since we try and bring one instructor from outside avacal to each of these. The last one was a food themed one and it went over very well.

      Cered the Bloody
      Seneschal of Harrows Cross