Re: [MedievalSawdust] How to score cheap walnut

  • kjworz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      True enough.  But aren't there walnut orchards out there?  I'd think that might be a source.

      I wonder what the cost/benefit analasys would be to rent a truck one way from the east coast that you filled with hardwood?  Sell half of it off there to defray the cost.

      --
      -Chris Schwartz
      Silver Spring, MD