Re: Lazy Bjorn Photo

  • davidgiles.rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      Brian
      Iwas looking at the photo your recliner ,is there any hope of seeing
      details of it's construction. I would like to duplicate for myself
      since I have difficulty finding camp furniture strong enough to
      withstand larger people like myself.many thanks
      David
      (P.S. can it accomidate fighters in armour.

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <BrianBroadaxe@M...>