Re: [MedievalSawdust] too big? Never!

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
      Well... between fightin' and some 'Kingdom Seneshcal stuff' that came up my war was pretty saturated...  and then there was this 'plague thing' that ran rampant through our camp...    but I'm plannin' on being there again this year...  don't move... wave a flag... I'll find ya'!!!

      Chas.

      ===================
      Yes, indeed.  I am a fair hand at packing, but the women of my household
      are the true masters of 3D Automobile Tetris.

      You were at last Gulf Wars? So how 'come you didn't introduce yourself
      at the Woodworker's Tent on Artisan's Row?

      Bill McNutt
      Technology Coordinator
      Southern LINCS Regional Technology Center

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
        Ah. Service-itits. I recognize the problem. You just need to find some
        other poor basta-, I mean, selfless individual, to take over as Kingdom
        Seneschal and YOU can get back to REAL work: the production of your
        quota of sawdust and shavings.

        Will

        Well... between fightin' and some 'Kingdom Seneshcal stuff' that came up
        my war was pretty saturated...  and then there was this 'plague thing'
        that ran rampant through our camp...    but I'm plannin' on being there
        again this year...  don't move... wave a flag... I'll find ya'!!!

        Chas.

        Yes, indeed.  I am a fair hand at packing, but the women of my household
        are the true masters of 3D Automobile Tetris.

        You were at last Gulf Wars? So how 'come you didn't introduce yourself
        at the Woodworker's Tent on Artisan's Row?

        Bill McNutt
        Technology Coordinator
        Southern LINCS Regional Technology Center

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links