RE: [MedievalSawdust] too big? Never!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
      Yes, indeed. I am a fair hand at packing, but the women of my household
      are the true masters of 3D Automobile Tetris.

      You were at last Gulf Wars? So how ‘come you didn’t introduce yourself
      at the Woodworker’s Tent on Artisan’s Row?

      Bill McNutt
      Technology Coordinator
      Southern LINCS Regional Technology Center

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
          Ah. Service-itits. I recognize the problem. You just need to find some
          other poor basta-, I mean, selfless individual, to take over as Kingdom
          Seneschal and YOU can get back to REAL work: the production of your
          quota of sawdust and shavings.

          Will

          Well... between fightin' and some 'Kingdom Seneshcal stuff' that came up
          my war was pretty saturated...  and then there was this 'plague thing'
          that ran rampant through our camp...    but I'm plannin' on being there
          again this year...  don't move... wave a flag... I'll find ya'!!!

          Chas.

          Yes, indeed.  I am a fair hand at packing, but the women of my household
          are the true masters of 3D Automobile Tetris.

          You were at last Gulf Wars? So how 'come you didn't introduce yourself
          at the Woodworker's Tent on Artisan's Row?

          Bill McNutt
          Technology Coordinator
          Southern LINCS Regional Technology Center

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links