Thank you

  • jkjeys
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      First I wanted to thank you all for your kind help. Second I plan on
      making some wooden spoons for my wife to use in our encampment. I
      also had a chance to visit Branson Mo wher in a shop I saw some
      puzzle boxes. They were made so you had to figure out the puzzle to
      unlock the box. I thought that perhaps that if the size was
      increased that they could be used as a unique jewelry box. Has any
      one ran into a website or article that covers the construction of
      these boxes ?