Re: [MedievalSawdust] portable shaving horse

  • Johann Friedrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      I've seen that one, but it doesn't seem to be small enough to worry about
      making one of those over a normal periodish style shaving horse. Mine is
      about 5' long, and the entire thing can be disassembled in less than a
      minute to a bunch of easily stacked boards. Of course it might be
      different if I were going to be manually hauling it out into the woods or
      something. =-)

      Ken Bowley yahoo@...
      AKA: Lord Johann Friedrich http://www.trod.org