Period Finishes

  • Bob Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2004
      Anybody got any resources (preferably online) about period finishes
      for the middle ages? I have scant information from the Medieval
      Woodworking book, but could always use more...
    • msgilliandurham
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2004
        Good morning!

        Check under the "Links" for this group -- there's a list for finishes.

        Hope this helps -- Gillian Durham

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Martin" <samz_dad@h...>
        wrote:
        > Anybody got any resources (preferably online) about period finishes
        > for the middle ages? I have scant information from the Medieval
        > Woodworking book, but could always use more...
      • Joseph Hayes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2004
          > Anybody got any resources (preferably online) about period finishes

          We need to put together an FAQ.....

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush