RE: [MedievalSawdust] Pennsic Meet and Greet

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 2, 2004
      Actually it is 8:30 pm on Thursday night. He was being a little funny
      about not finishing until the next morning.

      Nest

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 31, 2004
        Um, no. I appear to have been imprecise. Our gathering is after
        supper, in the evening, at 8:30 PM, after Meridian court.

        Will

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 31, 2004
          Yes, apparently very little.

          Will