RE: [MedievalSawdust] Pennsic Meet and Greet

  • C N Schwartz
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 2, 2004
      I assume that is 8:30 AM on Friday, not PM...

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 2, 2004
        I live in southern Alberta, Canada about 1 hour east of Calgary. The mill I deal with ships anywhere in the world though... but shipping can be expensive very quickly.

        Mark
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 2, 2004
          Actually it is 8:30 pm on Thursday night. He was being a little funny
          about not finishing until the next morning.

          Nest

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 31, 2004
            Um, no. I appear to have been imprecise. Our gathering is after
            supper, in the evening, at 8:30 PM, after Meridian court.

            Will

            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 31, 2004
              Yes, apparently very little.

              Will