Center poles

  • Bre'nainn / Noble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Home Depot and Lowes et al all have what they call 'white wood'. It is a very clear, no knots or only small tight knots. I used 2 inch by 2 inch, hence 'net'. I don't remember now exactly how it was labeled, but it has worked extremely well for those posts and other parts.
      Bre'nain/Noble

      You cannot have a proud and chivalrous spirit if your conduct is mean and paltry; for whatever a man's actions are, such must be his spirit.-Demosthenes, Greek Orator (385?-322 B.C.)