Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Norse Carving Question

  • Mark Flebotte
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 25, 2004
      Maybe,I just read a reference to the coloring thing in a book. Norse isn't my thing buildings are. I just did a lot of ready a couple years ago for the scroll / throne I did. I talked to the genteman (who recived it) a couple weeks ago and it seems he's gotten rid of his couch and sofa set since they clashed with the throne and replaced them with pillows. Visitors to his house can now look upto him.

      Mark