Re: [MedievalSawdust] Photo storage limits

  • B.S.R.Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      A few suggestions:

      Everyone who has pictures posted, go in & delete the full sized image.
      Yahoo only lets the rest of us see a reduced size copy anyhow, but keeps a
      'full sized ' copy for you to look at, which counts against the limit. Put
      a relevant blurb/caption with each pic, so people know what they are
      looking at - Is it a copy?, where is it?

      Reference pictures - ie. 'Period' art and items in Museums could be put in
      folders in the 'Files' area, labeled as to the contents - such as chests,
      tables, trestles - not "Phred's Photo's". Using the 'Files' area for
      relevant material gives another 20 meg. or so to go with the 30 meg in the
      Photo section.

      If you have the same pictures up on your own site, just post a link instead
      of duplicating the photo's. You can get a 'Yahoo' members photo album to
      stick an individual 30 Meg or so of pic's in, just reference it instead.
      You still get to put a blurb with the link.

      regards
      Brusi