RE: [medievalsawdust] combat crossbow

  • Avery
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      I've not made one myself yet.  It's somewhere on my future project list.  However, Brun Canutesson has made some really nice ones.  I'd recommend getting in touch with him if you're making one yourself.  He's got contact information posted at www.hausbrandenburg.org

      Karl VonBrandenburg has also made a number of them.  Between the two of them they will talk one of your ears off and make a good start on the other.  You'll know everything you need to know about combat crossbows, though.

      Avery