The Pennsic Tiles Project.

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 11:13 AM
      http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/TileProject/
      Something many artisans can join in.
      Happened to see this on the SCA-Arts discussion list today.
      I didn't initiate the project or choose the links, however
      it is somewhat gratifying to see that my writings are in at
      least four of them.

      As a side note many of the alternative ivory and anglo-saxon
      arts books are listed for those who like delving into such
      things as well as sources for repouss'e in period such as
      the matrices or helmet pieces with raised decorations.
      One note Valsgarde is misspelled as Valsgard. If you look
      for that resource you are going to need the right word.

      Master Magnus