Chairs

  • Ron Jachim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      I'm in need of two chairs _with_backs_ for 17th century Polish
      reenacting. Ideally, I'd like something simple in design that folds
      up or disassembles into something fairly compact. I'm hoping to make
      them by our next event which is at the end of the month. Does anyone
      have any suggestions or phots of what they are using?

      The Glastonbury style isn't right for Eastern Europe.

      Thanks,
      Ron