Re:[MedievalSawdust] Re: Period Wood Finnish

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24, 2004
      > Hugh lives in Mid-realm, OH if I remember correctly.
      > No, have no current contact info for him.

      The Midrealm Arts Martial database has the following as contact info:

      Hugh of Ravenwood
      William S. Savage
      6712 Glenalla Dr
      Seven Hills, OH 44131
      216-524-6151

      Ulrich (current regional marshal)

      > I did run into him there a year or two later, and he said he was
      > (then) Kingdom Chirurgeon

      Not in the Midrealm. He was a local (Cleftlands/Cleveland) chirurgeon,
      but that's it.

      Ulrich (former Kingdom Chirurgeon)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • windsingersmoon
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 24, 2004
        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Well, it's only been 17 years....I think my membrey was prutty gud
        for someone I met that long ago and didn't even spend 3 days with...
        heck, I can't remember most folk's names from one event til the
        next !
        But yeah, Cleftlands rings a bell....
        (just don't let him practice voodo on any of his patients.....the
        next time I saw him he told me that he had had a string of bad luck
        after the Pennsic I met him at (guilt maybe, for acting like a jerk)
        and he went to someone and they told him it "sounded like someone
        had put a curse on him, and was there maybe anyone he might have
        crossed who'd be angry enough to do that to him...?" "If so, he
        needed to write that person's name on a piece of paper and lock it
        in a drawer....and if his luck improved, it was 'proof' that that
        person had put a curse on him.."
        So he locked my name in a drawer, and sure enough...his luck
        improved,....proof to him I'd put a curse on him for what all had
        happened at Pennsic.)
        I denied it, of course, but he insisted he Knew it to be true.
        (the scary thing is, the man was dead serious!!!)
        That is The Silliest bunch of non-sense I have ever heard out of a
        man of Hugh's mature years!!!
        So he bears watching if he's still a chiurgeon....he'll be using bat
        wings and voodo dolls next if he hasn't already......
        S. (ps, hope someone can get a copy of that article out of him,
        dispite my personal experience with the man, it was Still a good
        article and I'm glad to have it in my files someplace.....)