Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Shovels

  • Steve Vaught
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
      Let me check a member of my group picked it up for me.  I think Smoke and Fire carries one.  I will check and get back to you.

      Steve

      Ron Jachim <Ron_Jachim@...> wrote:
      I haven't seen them in reenacting circles.  Can you point me to one or
      two web sites offering them for sale?

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Steve Vaught <sdv1964@y...> wrote:
      > There is a 15th century painting that shows men digging with metal
      headed square ended shovels.  Which you can purchase at most sultleries.