RE: [MedievalSawdust] spinning wheel

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23 6:38 AM

      Master Aedward’s was from Foxfire, wasn’t it?   A folk wheel?

      Will

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23 10:57 AM
        no there was a myriad of other sources that Master
        Eadward used, many of which are period. i think the
        spooler (for the finished spun material) was from
        foxfire

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http:/promotions.yahoo.com
        > /new_mail/static/efficiency.html> and Improved
        > Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free
        > storage!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129hvvktr/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/

        D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1088072495/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt