Re: [MedievalSawdust] spinning wheel

  • Omer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
          Please do.  A lady of our local group has seen some of my looms and at each meeting she greets with, spinning wheel would be real nice to have.  Thank you
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004

        Master Aedward’s was from Foxfire, wasn’t it?   A folk wheel?

        Will

        Omer <omer77@...> wrote:

            Lochlainn asked about web sites, on the same subject anyone know of a site with plans for a spinning wheel?

      • david mcneal
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
          no there was a myriad of other sources that Master
          Eadward used, many of which are period. i think the
          spooler (for the finished spun material) was from
          foxfire

          <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http:/promotions.yahoo.com
          > /new_mail/static/efficiency.html> and Improved
          > Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free
          > storage!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129hvvktr/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/

          D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1088072495/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt