RE: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 469

  • Grooby, Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      > Subject: Re: More Glastonbury questions.
      >
      > I was just wondering where I could locate a set of
      > plans for the Glastonbury chair? Where did you get
      > your plans?

      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/chair8glasttext.pdf
      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/chair8glastplan.pdf

      They are from a magazine article from 1994 By Daniel Diehl, who went on
      to write a couple of medieval furniture books. The article has the same
      plans is were in the 1997 book.

      Vitale

      This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If
      you receive it in error: (i) you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
      it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then
      delete the emails. Views expressed in this email may not be those of the
      Airways Corporation of New Zealand Limited