FW: [Mid] Biggest Viking Grave Discovery in half a century

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Ooooooooo!
      I wonder how long it will take to get particulars on objects. Lots of
      potential new primary sources!

      --
      In service to the dream,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm

      Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
      (Take time to dance in the rain)

      Cymru am byth ("Wales Forever")

      From: Folo Watkins <folo@...>

      Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
      House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/