Inside Pictures Needed

    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 1 8:12 AM
      Ladies and gentlemen,
      I am looking for references on the inside of panel chests. Would you
      please look into your collective memory and see if you have any photos
      you could share or recall any references.

      I'm attempting to document the proper amount of effort that should be
      applied in cleaning up the interior. Did medieval artisans spend time
      and effort finishing the interior beyond making sure that there were no
      snags to rip fingers or contents?

      Will