Re: [medievalsawdust] Introduction, and Glastonbury chair question

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 11 , May 30, 2004
      Very cool! I love the foldability you put in it!

      --
      In service to the dream,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm

      Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
      (Take time to dance in the rain)

      Cymru am byth ("Wales Forever")

      Any email, reply, comment, or question I post on ANY e-list including the
      apprentice list whether in the past, present, or future may be copied,
      quoted or forwarded to any e-list or individual at any time under one
      condition. Please quote my entire post, not a piece of it. You may if you
      chose to do so include my name and contact information when quoting my
      posts. This is a blanket permission to quote me on ANY subject or message.