RE: [medievalsawdust] Re: beds

  • Johann Friedrich
    Message 1 of 56 , May 11, 2004
      Oh great... I give this link, and the one for the BBC article to my wife,
      and the first question I get back is "so.. are you going to make one for
      our camp?"

      She would probably be thrilled if I used it at home too....

      All I have to figure out is where I can fudge a few parts to cut down on
      weight while still maintaining that look. =-)

      Ken Bowley yahoo@...
      AKA: Lord Johann Friedrich http://www.trod.org
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 1, 2004
        Ladies and gentlemen,
        I am looking for references on the inside of panel chests. Would you
        please look into your collective memory and see if you have any photos
        you could share or recall any references.

        I'm attempting to document the proper amount of effort that should be
        applied in cleaning up the interior. Did medieval artisans spend time
        and effort finishing the interior beyond making sure that there were no
        snags to rip fingers or contents?

        Will