Re: beds

  • mahee of acre
    Message 1 of 56 , May 11, 2004
      Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Any other beds out there in
      history that we know the dementions of? Thak you

      your servant,
      mahee

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "ewdysar" <ewdysar@y...>

      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 1, 2004
        Ladies and gentlemen,
        I am looking for references on the inside of panel chests. Would you
        please look into your collective memory and see if you have any photos
        you could share or recall any references.

        I'm attempting to document the proper amount of effort that should be
        applied in cleaning up the interior. Did medieval artisans spend time
        and effort finishing the interior beyond making sure that there were no
        snags to rip fingers or contents?

        Will