RE: [medievalsawdust] Re: beds

    Message 1 of 56 , May 10, 2004
      Period beds did not have a standard size. They were as long and as wide
      as the owner felt he needed to be comfortable.

      Will

      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 1 8:12 AM
        Ladies and gentlemen,
        I am looking for references on the inside of panel chests. Would you
        please look into your collective memory and see if you have any photos
        you could share or recall any references.

        I'm attempting to document the proper amount of effort that should be
        applied in cleaning up the interior. Did medieval artisans spend time
        and effort finishing the interior beyond making sure that there were no
        snags to rip fingers or contents?

        Will