Re: beds

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 56 , May 10, 2004
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "mahee of acre"
      <mahee_of_acre@y...> wrote:
      > What are the dementions of real beds, all sizes, versus period bed?

      See http://interiordec.about.com/cs/beds/l/blbedsizes.htm

      (I couldn't remember them *all* off the top of my head, but looking
      at these, the ones I do remember are correct, so I'm assuming they
      all are)

      Glad to help -- Gillian
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 1, 2004
        Ladies and gentlemen,
        I am looking for references on the inside of panel chests. Would you
        please look into your collective memory and see if you have any photos
        you could share or recall any references.

        I'm attempting to document the proper amount of effort that should be
        applied in cleaning up the interior. Did medieval artisans spend time
        and effort finishing the interior beyond making sure that there were no
        snags to rip fingers or contents?

        Will