Bed in a Chest

  • Bre'nainn / Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      I saw once some plans for a bed that folds up into a chest, but did not get copies, or find out where to get plans. It is one that looks like a 6 board box when closed. Can somone point me into the direction of this information? Thanks, Bre'nainn/Noble

      Use three physicians still-first Dr Quiet, next Dr Merryman, and third Dr Diet. The University of Salerno, 11th Century.
    • Andrew Lowry
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        Check out the yahoo medieval encampment group under the photo section in I believe the
        file called chest bed.

        Regards,

        Richard