Tillers International (coopering)

  • Ron Jachim
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 26, 2004
      Tillers International used to offer a weekend class in coopering They
      also had a class in making coopering tools, and many other cool
      sounding classes.

      http://www.wmich.edu/tillers/home/

      I haven't taken a class from them YET, but I have seen their demos at
      the Michigan State Fair and at local history shows. It seems like a
      first class organization. I did take a Shaker oval box making class
      from a guy that guest teaches there occasionally.

      Ron
    • Ron Jachim