Re: [medievalsawdust] wood choices

  • jrwinkler@msn.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2002
      > Yep, sounds like we are both trying to say the same thing to me
      too.
      > How  well would that arguement go over in an A&S
      entry?

      I'd say Avery pretty much has the right of it.  As long as you aren't using pine or plywood and can make the argument that your substitution is a reasonable one there shouldn't be any real problems from an SCA (Midrealm) A&S point of view.   The rules of that game actually allow for reasonable substitution┬ů   If you really want the nitty gritty on it, check out the Rules for the Kingdom A&S Faire at www.midrealm.org.