Omer

  • croberts85us
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Not sure if you got to read this. I put it in a reply to the
      Threading dowels post. Let me know what else you would like to know.

      Hi my name is Chris Roberts I am new to this group. I
      work at a historic site in North carolina on the Outer
      banks. I work aboard a 16th century sailing ship and
      mainly in the settlement site. Over the past few
      months I have been building a half timberframed
      blacksmith shop. I enjoy woodworking with traditional
      tools axes adzes hand augers and spring pole lathe. I
      have been getting more serious with my woodworking
      lately and branching in to furniture as well as
      blacksmithing. I am fortunate we have a blacksmith
      with 25+ years of experience on the site.