Re: I'm back

  • Lord Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lane <scotty@o...> wrote:

      > >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
      > >10:00 AM Monday morning.
      >
      > He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it
      7:45am...
      > or, if you would like his cell phone number?
      >
      > Aodhin :)

      I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime next week to read
      about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a monday morning
      delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand tools that the good
      Baron was able to get.
      Sandro
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004

        > I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime
        > next week to read
        > about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a
        > monday morning
        > delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand
        > tools that the good
        > Baron was able to get.
        > Sandro

        The film has been dropped off and the digitial
        images are ready to be run thru photo-shop to
        adjust contrast.

        I'll have some available mid-week.

        =====
        Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart